Do you have a flair for writing about running, nutrition or fitness and would like to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
Runbl is currently accepting articles on a wide number of running and fitness related topics.
How To Get Published
To make it easier to get your article published on Runbl, we have a few guidelines that we encourage writers to follow.
If you would like to publish an article or blog post we ask that you:
- Ensure that the article has an introduction, body and conclusion
- Uses headings throughout the article
- Is between 700 to 1500 words
- Links to any relevant source material or studies that you cite
We Would Love it If you Could
To get your article published sooner, we would really appreciate if you:
- Submit your article as with html or word formatting
- Ensure any wide images are at least 750px wide
- Linked to any relevant Runbl posts
We like to receive articles from hight quality website, blogs and authors so if this sounds like you just get in touch.
Is your submission ready? Then, email across the article and any related images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck and happy writing!